Saturday, May 21, 2011

16th to 18th May- Life in the Toilet





So I wanted to work the other way this time. Like, how i work on the computer when im designing but on paper. So I drew a graphic of a commode/toilet/pot and repeated it a couple of times and then  added some room perspectives to it on paper (the cd sticker paper) and then thought it looked empty so painted within the lines. Was theraputic.

Why the flush and the pot? I don't know. Just thought it would work interestingly and felt like a flush was positive, like your constantly flushing the bad stuff out of your life but you realize you probably will always be in the toilet. hahaha

2 comments:

  1. I like the edge you give to your work through your explanations, lol. And these are nice...uh oh I haven't replied your email. Doing so now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha Thank you. I try to keep the blah blah and explanations simple! heheh muaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete