Wednesday, March 9, 2011

7th March '11- Miss Grumpy- Work in Progress



So I wanted to try something similar but something different. I wanted to use newspaper as canvas but make it sturdier. So I did manage to make it much tougher and stronger. Also for the Imagery I wanted to use cloth. Just took awhile to figure how the cloth flows and how to make it stay! Well, this is a work in progress, currently it is drying as i doused it in glue! I don't know if it will improve or completely kill the girl but we will see. Will put up final pictures once it is dry!

2 comments:

  1. I likeee! I want! Put prices on things Siddhika Lahori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah This is a work in progress, changed some things and its drying, it might be completely ruined by the end! Then will put a price on it! Doing a whole series of works like this maybe so moree to come with prices!!

    ReplyDelete